Cold weather set to continue
TODAY'S cold weather will continue throughout the rest of the week with the county set to experience another round of snow.Temperatures dropped to minus three degrees some parts of Suffolk this morning.
TODAY'S cold weather will continue throughout the rest of the week with the county set to experience another round of snow.
Temperatures dropped to minus three degrees some parts of Suffolk this morning.
This has produced fog patches which will lift later on. There may also be light snow flurries as the day progresses in the east of the county.
There is likely to be heavier snow throughout the county tomorrow which will settle as temperatures continue to plummet.
You may also want to watch:
Phil Garner, a spokesman for Weatherquest, said: “We've got a cold front moving in at the moment.
“It will be cold and frosty tonight with temperatures between minus three and minus four degrees.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 9 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
“Tomorrow morning should see a nice bright start but cloud will move in during the afternoon.
“There will then be periods of sleet and snow with daytime temperatures between freezing and one degree.”