Comedy greats to take to festival stage
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.
Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
Also taking to the comedy arena during the festival, which runs from July 16-19, will be political activist, stand-up comic and author Mark Thomas.
Other comedians set to perform include Adam Hills, Sean Lock, Marcus Brigstocke, Sean Hughes and Andrew Lawrence. They will be joined by Rufus Hound, Jon Richardson, Russell Kane, Shappi Khorsandi and Jessica Delfino.
You may also want to watch:
Pippa Evans will be bringing her show And Other Lonely People to the cabaret arena. She will be joined by New Art Club which was formed in 2001 by Tom Roden and Pete Shenton. Also performing in the cabaret arena will be Stuckey and Murray, La John Joseph, Dead Man in a Box and Orkestra Del Sol.
Music acts already confirmed for the event include headliners Grace Jones and the Pet Shop Boys and indie rock bands Doves and Editors.
- 1 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 6 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 7 Mortgage brokers win prestigious national award
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Banned motorist admits dangerous driving around town
Weekend tickets cost �150 plus booking fees. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are �60 plus booking fee. Weekend tickets include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only. To book tickets call the credit card line on 0871 231 0821 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk