Comedy greats to take to festival stage
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.
Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
Also taking to the comedy arena during the festival, which runs from July 16-19, will be political activist, stand-up comic and author Mark Thomas.
Other comedians set to perform include Adam Hills, Sean Lock, Marcus Brigstocke, Sean Hughes and Andrew Lawrence. They will be joined by Rufus Hound, Jon Richardson, Russell Kane, Shappi Khorsandi and Jessica Delfino.
You may also want to watch:
Pippa Evans will be bringing her show And Other Lonely People to the cabaret arena. She will be joined by New Art Club which was formed in 2001 by Tom Roden and Pete Shenton. Also performing in the cabaret arena will be Stuckey and Murray, La John Joseph, Dead Man in a Box and Orkestra Del Sol.
Music acts already confirmed for the event include headliners Grace Jones and the Pet Shop Boys and indie rock bands Doves and Editors.
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 6 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 8 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
Weekend tickets cost �150 plus booking fees. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are �60 plus booking fee. Weekend tickets include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only. To book tickets call the credit card line on 0871 231 0821 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk