Comedy greats to take to festival stage
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.
Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
Also taking to the comedy arena during the festival, which runs from July 16-19, will be political activist, stand-up comic and author Mark Thomas.
Other comedians set to perform include Adam Hills, Sean Lock, Marcus Brigstocke, Sean Hughes and Andrew Lawrence. They will be joined by Rufus Hound, Jon Richardson, Russell Kane, Shappi Khorsandi and Jessica Delfino.
You may also want to watch:
Pippa Evans will be bringing her show And Other Lonely People to the cabaret arena. She will be joined by New Art Club which was formed in 2001 by Tom Roden and Pete Shenton. Also performing in the cabaret arena will be Stuckey and Murray, La John Joseph, Dead Man in a Box and Orkestra Del Sol.
Music acts already confirmed for the event include headliners Grace Jones and the Pet Shop Boys and indie rock bands Doves and Editors.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 4 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 5 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 9 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
Weekend tickets cost �150 plus booking fees. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are �60 plus booking fee. Weekend tickets include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only. To book tickets call the credit card line on 0871 231 0821 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk