Comedy greats to take to festival stage
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.
Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
Also taking to the comedy arena during the festival, which runs from July 16-19, will be political activist, stand-up comic and author Mark Thomas.
Other comedians set to perform include Adam Hills, Sean Lock, Marcus Brigstocke, Sean Hughes and Andrew Lawrence. They will be joined by Rufus Hound, Jon Richardson, Russell Kane, Shappi Khorsandi and Jessica Delfino.
You may also want to watch:
Pippa Evans will be bringing her show And Other Lonely People to the cabaret arena. She will be joined by New Art Club which was formed in 2001 by Tom Roden and Pete Shenton. Also performing in the cabaret arena will be Stuckey and Murray, La John Joseph, Dead Man in a Box and Orkestra Del Sol.
Music acts already confirmed for the event include headliners Grace Jones and the Pet Shop Boys and indie rock bands Doves and Editors.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 6 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 7 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 8 Ten high intensity exercises to 'start your day right'
- 9 Man in court over Norfolk Broads' boat break-ins during lockdown
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
Weekend tickets cost �150 plus booking fees. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are �60 plus booking fee. Weekend tickets include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only. To book tickets call the credit card line on 0871 231 0821 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk