Community wellbeing event to held in town
- Credit: Archant
Bungay residents have been invited to find out more about the range of services, clubs and activities available to them in the local area.
The Fisher Theatre will host a Community Information and Wellbeing Event on Thursday, July 5, organised by the East Suffolk Communities Team.
The drop-in event will offer residents the chance to meet groups and organisations who provide a range of support, information and activities, with a chance to share ideas about the future of Bungay.
Mary Rudd, cabinet member for community health and safety for Waveney District Council said: “There is already some excellent work taking place in Bungay to support the local community.
“Similar events held in other Waveney towns have been well received and this event gives residents the chance to find out more about what is available to them locally.”
The event will run from 1pm to 4pm, with free tea and cake provided.
- 1 Bungay Christmas street market to return this weekend
- 2 Time to vote for the Journal awards finalists
- 3 Is this your dog? Police look to reunite Labrador with owner
- 4 Garage forced open with mountain bikes stolen during burglary
- 5 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 6 Man taken to hospital after pedestrian struck by vehicle in north Suffolk
- 7 Suspended sentence for former church worker who indecently assaulted girl
- 8 Booster vaccine clinics being held at town's pharmacy
- 9 Omicron variant will come to Suffolk - county prepares to tackle it
- 10 Four fire crews called to bin lorry blaze in East Suffolk