Community wellbeing event to held in town
- Credit: Archant
Bungay residents have been invited to find out more about the range of services, clubs and activities available to them in the local area.
The Fisher Theatre will host a Community Information and Wellbeing Event on Thursday, July 5, organised by the East Suffolk Communities Team.
The drop-in event will offer residents the chance to meet groups and organisations who provide a range of support, information and activities, with a chance to share ideas about the future of Bungay.
Mary Rudd, cabinet member for community health and safety for Waveney District Council said: “There is already some excellent work taking place in Bungay to support the local community.
“Similar events held in other Waveney towns have been well received and this event gives residents the chance to find out more about what is available to them locally.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 1pm to 4pm, with free tea and cake provided.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools