Could you be the next Miss Beccles?
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.
The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
To enter the Miss Beccles contest you should be aged between 18 and 30, while those wanting to be princesses should be between eight and 12 years old.
Tickets for this year's event will be available on the door only at �2 per person; competition entrants free.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are stressing that Miss Beccles is not a beauty contest - all contestants will be judged on their personality, poise, and dress sense and their ability to represent the town and do it proud!
Entry forms are available by calling 01502 715671 or visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
Entries will not be accepted on the night.
The organising committee is also seeking sponsors for the event and for the carnival weekend in August.