Could you be the next Miss Beccles?
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.
The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
To enter the Miss Beccles contest you should be aged between 18 and 30, while those wanting to be princesses should be between eight and 12 years old.
Tickets for this year's event will be available on the door only at �2 per person; competition entrants free.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are stressing that Miss Beccles is not a beauty contest - all contestants will be judged on their personality, poise, and dress sense and their ability to represent the town and do it proud!
Entry forms are available by calling 01502 715671 or visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 2 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 3 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 4 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 9 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 10 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
Entries will not be accepted on the night.
The organising committee is also seeking sponsors for the event and for the carnival weekend in August.