Could you be the next Miss Beccles?
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.
The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
To enter the Miss Beccles contest you should be aged between 18 and 30, while those wanting to be princesses should be between eight and 12 years old.
Tickets for this year's event will be available on the door only at �2 per person; competition entrants free.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are stressing that Miss Beccles is not a beauty contest - all contestants will be judged on their personality, poise, and dress sense and their ability to represent the town and do it proud!
Entry forms are available by calling 01502 715671 or visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 2 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 3 'Leisure will be back' - Beccles reacts to PM roadmap announcement
- 4 Dog food brand's delight at launch of new range of wet food treats
- 5 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 6 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 7 New lease of life for fire ravaged town centre store
- 8 Five-pronged plan for Suffolk Covid recovery to be published in June
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Suffolk's Red Rooster music festival WILL go ahead over August Bank Holiday
Entries will not be accepted on the night.
The organising committee is also seeking sponsors for the event and for the carnival weekend in August.