Could you be the next Miss Beccles?
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.
The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
To enter the Miss Beccles contest you should be aged between 18 and 30, while those wanting to be princesses should be between eight and 12 years old.
Tickets for this year's event will be available on the door only at �2 per person; competition entrants free.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are stressing that Miss Beccles is not a beauty contest - all contestants will be judged on their personality, poise, and dress sense and their ability to represent the town and do it proud!
Entry forms are available by calling 01502 715671 or visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk. You can also email email@example.com.
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 3 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 10 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
Entries will not be accepted on the night.
The organising committee is also seeking sponsors for the event and for the carnival weekend in August.