Could you be the next Miss Beccles?
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
THERE is still time to enter for the Miss Beccles competition and the competition for her princesses.
The judging will take place at the Blyburgate Hall on Friday, May 15.
To enter the Miss Beccles contest you should be aged between 18 and 30, while those wanting to be princesses should be between eight and 12 years old.
Tickets for this year's event will be available on the door only at �2 per person; competition entrants free.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are stressing that Miss Beccles is not a beauty contest - all contestants will be judged on their personality, poise, and dress sense and their ability to represent the town and do it proud!
Entry forms are available by calling 01502 715671 or visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
Entries will not be accepted on the night.
The organising committee is also seeking sponsors for the event and for the carnival weekend in August.