Council invites Beccles organisations to apply for activities funding
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Organisations and individuals in Beccles are being invited to apply for financial support from Beccles Town Council.
The council budgets a sum of money each year for helping local activities and the next grants committee meeting is being held on Wednesday, March 15.
Applications will be considered from organisations who provide cultural, social activities or similar benefits for the town.
The committee meet three times each year in February, July and November.
Anyone who wishes to apply for a grant needs to get their application form in by Wednesday, March 1. Forms must be sent to Beccles Town Council, Beccles Town Hall, The Walk, Beccles, NR34 9AJ.
You may also want to watch:
Application forms can either be downloaded on the council website, or they can be collected from the council offices.
Each application must have a copy of an up-to-date set of accounts, if applicable.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 9 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
Full details of the qualifying criteria can be found at http://www.beccles.info/towncouncil/council-services/