Council invites Beccles organisations to apply for activities funding
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Organisations and individuals in Beccles are being invited to apply for financial support from Beccles Town Council.
The council budgets a sum of money each year for helping local activities and the next grants committee meeting is being held on Wednesday, March 15.
Applications will be considered from organisations who provide cultural, social activities or similar benefits for the town.
The committee meet three times each year in February, July and November.
Anyone who wishes to apply for a grant needs to get their application form in by Wednesday, March 1. Forms must be sent to Beccles Town Council, Beccles Town Hall, The Walk, Beccles, NR34 9AJ.
You may also want to watch:
Application forms can either be downloaded on the council website, or they can be collected from the council offices.
Each application must have a copy of an up-to-date set of accounts, if applicable.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 6 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Theatre group to put on Joseph show - 17 months after original date
Full details of the qualifying criteria can be found at http://www.beccles.info/towncouncil/council-services/