Council invites Beccles organisations to apply for activities funding
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Organisations and individuals in Beccles are being invited to apply for financial support from Beccles Town Council.
The council budgets a sum of money each year for helping local activities and the next grants committee meeting is being held on Wednesday, March 15.
Applications will be considered from organisations who provide cultural, social activities or similar benefits for the town.
The committee meet three times each year in February, July and November.
Anyone who wishes to apply for a grant needs to get their application form in by Wednesday, March 1. Forms must be sent to Beccles Town Council, Beccles Town Hall, The Walk, Beccles, NR34 9AJ.
You may also want to watch:
Application forms can either be downloaded on the council website, or they can be collected from the council offices.
Each application must have a copy of an up-to-date set of accounts, if applicable.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
Full details of the qualifying criteria can be found at http://www.beccles.info/towncouncil/council-services/