Council invites Beccles organisations to apply for activities funding
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Organisations and individuals in Beccles are being invited to apply for financial support from Beccles Town Council.
The council budgets a sum of money each year for helping local activities and the next grants committee meeting is being held on Wednesday, March 15.
Applications will be considered from organisations who provide cultural, social activities or similar benefits for the town.
The committee meet three times each year in February, July and November.
Anyone who wishes to apply for a grant needs to get their application form in by Wednesday, March 1. Forms must be sent to Beccles Town Council, Beccles Town Hall, The Walk, Beccles, NR34 9AJ.
Application forms can either be downloaded on the council website, or they can be collected from the council offices.
Each application must have a copy of an up-to-date set of accounts, if applicable.
- 1 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 2 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 3 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 4 Latest 'festival-style' market to take place next month
- 5 Holiday business owner fined over £5k after 'excessive waste' found at site
- 6 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 7 New minister appointed for Beccles Salvation Army
- 8 Camera club showcases best of town's efforts
- 9 Knitters set to hit 'gorgeous' beach for Stitches on the Sand
- 10 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
Full details of the qualifying criteria can be found at http://www.beccles.info/towncouncil/council-services/