Council invites Beccles organisations to apply for activities funding
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Organisations and individuals in Beccles are being invited to apply for financial support from Beccles Town Council.
The council budgets a sum of money each year for helping local activities and the next grants committee meeting is being held on Wednesday, March 15.
Applications will be considered from organisations who provide cultural, social activities or similar benefits for the town.
The committee meet three times each year in February, July and November.
Anyone who wishes to apply for a grant needs to get their application form in by Wednesday, March 1. Forms must be sent to Beccles Town Council, Beccles Town Hall, The Walk, Beccles, NR34 9AJ.
You may also want to watch:
Application forms can either be downloaded on the council website, or they can be collected from the council offices.
Each application must have a copy of an up-to-date set of accounts, if applicable.
- 1 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 2 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 3 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 4 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 9 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 10 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
Full details of the qualifying criteria can be found at http://www.beccles.info/towncouncil/council-services/