Couple’s garden named best in Worlingham
- Credit: Archant
The winners of this year’s Worlingham Best Garden Competition have been announced.
Ray and Margaret Pagramo of Park Drive took the top prize, with Lyn and Garry Storry from Lowestoft Road named as the runners up.
Worlingham parish councillor Sylvia Robbins presented both couples with their trophies and certificates.
A donation of £50 was made to a local charity of the winner’s choice.
Councillor Stuart Holman said: “As always the judging was very difficult and commiserations go to those who did not win this year.”
You may also want to watch:
Plans are also underway for an open gardens event in Worlingham next year.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 HGV driver faces trial after death of great-grandmother