Couple’s garden named best in Worlingham
- Credit: Archant
The winners of this year’s Worlingham Best Garden Competition have been announced.
Ray and Margaret Pagramo of Park Drive took the top prize, with Lyn and Garry Storry from Lowestoft Road named as the runners up.
Worlingham parish councillor Sylvia Robbins presented both couples with their trophies and certificates.
A donation of £50 was made to a local charity of the winner’s choice.
Councillor Stuart Holman said: “As always the judging was very difficult and commiserations go to those who did not win this year.”
You may also want to watch:
Plans are also underway for an open gardens event in Worlingham next year.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles