Couple’s garden named best in Worlingham
- Credit: Archant
The winners of this year’s Worlingham Best Garden Competition have been announced.
Ray and Margaret Pagramo of Park Drive took the top prize, with Lyn and Garry Storry from Lowestoft Road named as the runners up.
Worlingham parish councillor Sylvia Robbins presented both couples with their trophies and certificates.
A donation of £50 was made to a local charity of the winner’s choice.
Councillor Stuart Holman said: “As always the judging was very difficult and commiserations go to those who did not win this year.”
You may also want to watch:
Plans are also underway for an open gardens event in Worlingham next year.
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 10 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published