Couple’s garden named best in Worlingham
- Credit: Archant
The winners of this year’s Worlingham Best Garden Competition have been announced.
Ray and Margaret Pagramo of Park Drive took the top prize, with Lyn and Garry Storry from Lowestoft Road named as the runners up.
Worlingham parish councillor Sylvia Robbins presented both couples with their trophies and certificates.
A donation of £50 was made to a local charity of the winner’s choice.
Councillor Stuart Holman said: “As always the judging was very difficult and commiserations go to those who did not win this year.”
You may also want to watch:
Plans are also underway for an open gardens event in Worlingham next year.
- 1 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 2 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis