Cash stolen after home in Halesworth is burgled
- Credit: Google Images
Cash was stolen from a home during a burglary in broad daylight.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information following a burglary at a home on Douglas Close in Halesworth.
A police spokesman said: "On Tuesday, August 17 between 10.30am and 1.20pm an unknown person or persons has entered a rear garden to a home.
"An attempt to force open a bedroom window was unsuccessful.
"Access to the property was made by forcing open a kitchen window.
You may also want to watch:
"An untidy search of the bedroom was undertaken and an amount of cash was stolen."
The burglar left by the back door using a key left in the lock.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 4 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 5 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 6 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
Anybody with information regarding the incident should contact the East CID Team 2 quoting crime reference number 37/45230/21 on 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via its online form.