Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- Credit: Google Maps
Four men have been arrested after a teenager was robbed in Loddon.
The men, aged 18, 19, 21 and 22, were arrested in connection with an incident where a teenage boy was threatened and his wallet, bank card and £15 in cash were taken.
Police were called to Market Place, Loddon, between 5.30pm and 5.40pm on Saturday, April 17.
The teenager had been walking out of the alleyway onto the road with his friend when three men approached and told him to empty his bag.
The group then left in a red car.
You may also want to watch:
The men were questioned at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and have since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information should contact PC Kane Casburn on 101 quoting reference number 36/25130/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 Improving town's connectivity could 'attract more residents and visitors'
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 9 Schools in ‘very difficult position’ over pupil classroom face mask changes
- 10 Teenager given big break with weekly show on coastal radio station