Crowbar believed to have been used in garage burglaries
- Credit: Google Images
Power tools, clothing and a mountain bike were stolen after a garage was burgled overnight.
Another garage in a block at the back of homes on Sheridan Walk in Worlingham, near Beccles was also targeted.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with two garage burglaries.
A police spokesman said: "Sometime between 10pm on Monday, August 9 and 6.30am on Tuesday, August 10 entry was gained to a garage using a crowbar type implement to force open a door.
"Power tools, clothing, a Cube 20 Hard Tail men's mountain bike stolen.
You may also want to watch:
"Electrical equipment left in the garage was damaged.
"Another garage in the block at the rear of homes was entered during the same timeframe, forcing the up-an-over door, but nothing appears stolen."
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
If you have any information, please contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime references 37/43712/21 or 37/43713/21.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.