Fence panels and garden furniture damaged in vandal attack
- Credit: Google Images
Garden furniture and fence panels were damaged during an incident in broad daylight.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the criminal damage incident that took place in Blythburgh, near Southwold and Halesworth, on Monday, July 12.
Several fence panels and garden furniture in the back of a property on Dunwich Road, Blythburgh was damaged.
A police spokesman said: "Between noon and 2pm on July 12 an unknown person or persons has damaged several fence panels and garden furniture at the rear of a property on Dunwich Road.
"Were you in the area during these times?
You may also want to watch:
"Did you seen any suspicious activity?"
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference 37/37949/21, on 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Technicolor dreams set to become reality with return to the stage