Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- Credit: Google Images
A motorbike was stolen during an overnight theft.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the theft of a red Honda CBR 125R motorbike in Bungay.
Officers said it happened overnight last week.
A police spokesman said: "The red Honda CBR 125R motorbike, registration AO63 UVC, was stolen from Beccles Road sometime between 8.30pm on Thursday, October 14 and 8.45am on Friday, October 15.
"Can you help?"
Anyone with information about the incident, or who may have seen any suspicious behaviour in the surrounding area at the time, is urged to contact officers at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/57648/21.
Alternatively, information can be passed to independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 2 Garage forced open with mountain bikes stolen during burglary
- 3 Suspended sentence for former church worker who indecently assaulted girl
- 4 Man taken to hospital after pedestrian struck by vehicle in north Suffolk
- 5 Bungay Christmas street market to return this weekend
- 6 Time to vote for the Journal awards finalists
- 7 Four fire crews called to bin lorry blaze in East Suffolk
- 8 Omicron variant will come to Suffolk - county prepares to tackle it
- 9 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
- 10 Police asked to enforce speed limits in 20mph zones