Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
A man repeatedly kissed a teenager's hand at a bus stop in Bungay after making inappropriate comments to her.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident on Monday, September 13, near the Boots store in St Mary's Street.
The man asked an 18-year-old woman a number of questions before he started making inappropriate comments.
He then grabbed her hand and kissed it repeatedly, making the victim walk away from the bus stop.
The suspect is described as white, in his 50s, of slim build with broad shoulders and bald with stubble on his face.
He was wearing thin wire glasses, a black puffer jacket, and blue jeans. He is believed to have spoken with an Eastern European accent.
Witnesses are being asked to contact Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team by calling 101, quoting reference: 37/50801/21.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 4 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 5 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 6 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.