Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
A man repeatedly kissed a teenager's hand at a bus stop in Bungay after making inappropriate comments to her.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident on Monday, September 13, near the Boots store in St Mary's Street.
The man asked an 18-year-old woman a number of questions before he started making inappropriate comments.
He then grabbed her hand and kissed it repeatedly, making the victim walk away from the bus stop.
The suspect is described as white, in his 50s, of slim build with broad shoulders and bald with stubble on his face.
He was wearing thin wire glasses, a black puffer jacket, and blue jeans. He is believed to have spoken with an Eastern European accent.
Witnesses are being asked to contact Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team by calling 101, quoting reference: 37/50801/21.
- 1 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 2 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 4 Holiday business owner fined over £5k after 'excessive waste' found at site
- 5 Latest 'festival-style' market to take place next month
- 6 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 7 New minister appointed for Beccles Salvation Army
- 8 Camera club showcases best of town's efforts
- 9 Knitters set to hit 'gorgeous' beach for Stitches on the Sand
- 10 Town's biggest antique market of the year set to return this summer
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.