Mountain bikes stolen from garden during overnight theft
- Credit: Googles Images
Two mountain bikes were stolen from a garden during an overnight theft.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the theft of two mountain bikes from a garden on Clerk's Piece in Beccles.
A police spokesman said: "An unknown person or persons has gained entry to a back garden between 6.30pm on Sunday, August 8 and 7am on Monday, August 9 and removed two Apollo mountain bikes."
The bikes are described as a grey and silver Apollo - with Apollo written in mint green - mountain bike and a blue Apollo mountain bike with Apollo written in green.
"Can you help?" the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about this theft or know where mountain bikes are now, please contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 37/43460/21.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 5 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 6 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 9 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 10 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend