Parked cars targeted as vehicles are scratched in Halesworth
- Credit: Google Images
A car parked on the driveway of a home was damaged, while a second vehicle was scratched in a neighbouring street earlier this week.
Police are seeking witnesses and have appealed for information after two cars were damaged in Halesworth.
A police spokesman said: "A car was badly scratched while on a driveway of a home in Oak Way at sometime between 2pm on Sunday, October 24 and 10am on Wednesday, October 27.
"Nearby in Dukes Drive a second car was scratched while parked outside a home sometime between 5pm on Tuesday, October 26 and 9am on Wednesday, October 27.
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about who caused the damage, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/60398/21 via 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Sadness as popular country market to close after 40 years
- 2 Popular Christmas street market attracts hundreds
- 3 Search continues for man who assaulted and robbed woman
- 4 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 5 Time to vote for the Journal awards finalists
- 6 Is this your dog? Police look to reunite Labrador with owner
- 7 Garage forced open with mountain bikes stolen during burglary
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Man taken to hospital after pedestrian struck by vehicle in north Suffolk
- 10 Bungay Christmas street market to return this weekend