'Large group' involved in fight at train station
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after anti-social behaviour and a subsequent assault occurred at a railway station.
Suffolk police were informed about a fight between a large group of young people, which was then passed over to the British Transport Police (BTP).
The incident happened at Beccles train station at 4.30pm on Tuesday, March 30.
A spokesperson for the BTP said: "British Transport Police officers received a report of an incident of anti-social behaviour and assault, which occurred on Tuesday, March 30 at Beccles railway station.
"Enquiries into this incident are ongoing.
"Any witnesses, or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 155 of 01/04/21."
- 1 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 2 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 6 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 7 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 8 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins