Six arrested over puppy sales and money laundering
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Six people have been arrested during an investigation into money laundering and fraud in relation to puppy sales.
Police made the arrests in Trowse and Loddon on Wednesday morning, where officers have been investigating puppy sales in south Norfolk since December 2020.
Four men and women aged in their 20s, and a man and woman aged in their 30s were arrested at five properties in the area.
They were then taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and remain in custody.
A puppy recovered from one of the addresses is being looked after by the RSPCA.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information which could help the investigation has been urged to contact PC Charlie Stone at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting investigation number 36/45855/21, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 6 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 7 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre