Police called after large fight breaks out in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
Police were called after a large fight was reported in Beccles.
Suffolk Police were called at around 7pm on Thursday, March 25, to reports of a large fight happening in Coney Hill, which is then believed to have continued onto Banham Road.
A spokesperson said: "It was reported the group were punching and swearing at each other, as well as swearing at a passing car, from which the driver is said to have tooted the horn.
"Officers attended and searched the area but there was no trace of the incident."
Police have appealed for the driver of the car, and anyone who may have witnessed the incident, to contact officers on 101, quoting reference 37/14805/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 7 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 8 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman