Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Three vehicles and five motorbikes have been seized from a Bungay property after a morning raid by police.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to steal motor vehicles following a search warrant conducted on Tuesday morning, April 13.
He was also arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, possession with intent to supply controlled drugs, and money laundering offences.
The vehicles, which were seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act, included two commercial vehicles, a Range Rover and five motorbikes, while a quantity of jewellery, around £1,000 in cash and suspected cocaine and cannabis was also seized.
Various power tools and an outboard motor were also seized by officers.
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning, before being released on police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
- 10 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice