Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- Credit: Google Images
A violent cyclist is being hunted by police after he threatened a woman and used his bike handlebars to damage her car.
Police are seeking witnesses in connection with the criminal damage incident in Lowestoft.
The car was damaged in Eastwood Avenue, Lowestoft at about 3.30pm on Monday, November 23.
It happened when a man, aged about 19, rode his bike out in front of the woman's car, forcing the motorist to brake.
A police spokesman said: "He subsequently made threats to her and caused damage to her car by hitting it with his bike’s handlebars.
You may also want to watch:
"A group of four other males on bikes were also with the suspect."
The man is described as white, 5ft 8in. He was wearing a black coat, a black baseball cap and had blond hair.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
Anyone who witnessed the incident or knows who was responsible should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime reference 37/68037/20, on 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update