Inquest opened into death of Lowestoft crash victim Daniel Blowers
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An inquest has been opened into the death of a 25-year-old man who died in a road crash.
Senior Norfolk coroner Jacqueline Lake said Daniel Blowers, a scaffolder, of Selby Street, Lowestoft, died on April 28, of severe traumatic brain injuries.
Police were called after the crash on Beccles Rd, Aldeby between a white Fiat 500 and a black Mitsubishi L200.
The cars had been travelling in opposite directions and despite the best efforts of police and paramedics, Mr Blowers, who was driving the Fiat, died at the scene.
Tim Wright, chairman of Aldeby Parish Council, said after the crash: “It is so sad to hear someone has been killed on our roads and it’s always awful when someone is killed in such tragic circumstances.”
You may also want to watch:
The inquest has been adjourned until October 11 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 3 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 4 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 7 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles