Date announced for opening of Domino’s takeaway in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
International pizza chain Domino’s will be opening its new Beccles branch on Monday.
The store will be opening in the former fish and chip shop in Blyburgate which closed in May, and will generate up to 25 new jobs.
The team have been hard at work over the past few weeks transforming the inside of the building as well as painting the outside and putting up new signs.
Ravi Sahota, area manager at Domino’s, said: “We’re thrilled to be opening our doors to the people of Beccles and are committed to delivering great food and great service to the local community.
“There is also plenty of employment opportunity for people living in Beccles, so we look forward to welcoming local pizza superstars to join our growing team. In particular we’re searching for delivery drivers, who can provide exceptional customer service, and demonstrate integrity, honesty and reliability, as well as being passionate for freshly made pizza and quality ingredients.”
You may also want to watch:
Positions on offer also include pizza makers and customer service staff and Domino’s offers full training, ranging from dough management and food hygiene for pizza makers through to road safety for delivery drivers.
The takeaway will be open from 10am to late seven days a week.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 HGV driver faces trial after death of great-grandmother