Day of fun and fundraising for Comic Relief
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Schools and business across Norfolk and Suffolk have been doing their bit for charity this Red Nose Day.
Pupils at Langley School, near Loddon, enjoyed a day of fun and fundraising, combining Comic Relief and World Book Day - which was celebrated earlier this month.
A spokesman from the school said: “There were some fantastic and creative book characters on display. The Smurfs probably had the most fun and the 101 dalmatian cast were very impressive.”
The school, along with pupils at Langley Prep in Norwich, raised about £700 for Comic Relief.
Over in Suffolk at Holton St Peter Primary School, pupils came to school dressed entirely in red and bought Comic Relief red noses to complete their outfits.
You may also want to watch:
Did you do something special for Red Nose Day? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 3 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 6 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 7 Primary school on track to achieving 'good' status according to Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 9 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day