Developer to involve community in plans
A DEVELOPER has unveiled plans to build hundreds of homes in Loddon.Phillip Jeans Homes is holding a public exhibition on its plans for around 300 homes on land alongside the recently approved medical centre at George Lane, within what is described as a “carefully landscaped sustainable community”.
A DEVELOPER has unveiled plans to build hundreds of homes in Loddon.
Phillip Jeans Homes is holding a public exhibition on its plans for around 300 homes on land alongside the recently approved medical centre at George Lane, within what is described as a “carefully landscaped sustainable community”.
No planning application has been submitted, but the Loddon-based developer says it is keen to engage the community in its initial plans.
Consultants say the exhibition will be an opportunity for people to see drafts for the site, talk to experts working on the scheme, and leave feedback. They add that this will help to ensure that the proposals will be designed to fit in with the community.
You may also want to watch:
Anna Sabine, of Meeting Place Communications, consultants who specialise in community consultation, said: “Phillip Jeans Homes wants to actively engage the local community on our initial plans. As a local house- builder, they want their plans to reflect the needs and ambitions of the local community, and are keen to hear community views.”
A spokesperson for Loddon Parish Council yesterday said it was too early to comment on the plans.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Former soldier jailed after pointing fake gun at ex-partner
- 3 Tributes to much-loved mother who 'cared for everyone'
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 5 More walk-in Covid vaccine appointments offered at town pharmacy
- 6 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 7 Latitude decision will be made by end of the week, boss says
- 8 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 9 Two-car crash on A12 causes delays
- 10 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy
The exhibition will be held at Hobart High School, Kittens Lane, Loddon, next Friday, 5-8pm, and Saturday, February 27, 10am-4pm.
If you are unable to go to the exhibition, contact Meeting Place Communications on info@meeting placecommunications.com or call 01225 422243 for more information.