Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
A pizza company launched just eight months ago will soon be running the kitchen at three pubs in Norfolk and Waveney.
Dough at Deer was started by couple Jeff and Stacey Taylor in January at The Reindeer pub in Norwich.
After proving very popular, the 'Dough at' brand is expanding into two more pubs.
The first is The Stanford Arms in Lowestoft starting on October 1, which was taken on by Sir Toby's Beers in April.
The second is Ampersand Brew Co pub The Cap in Harleston, where it will be from October 8.
Mr Taylor, 47, said: "I love what Sir Toby's Beers do and they had a built-in pizza oven and wanted to team up together - it is a match made in heaven.
"At The Cap, we will also do flatbreads based around pub lunches like a Ploughman's and eventually do Sunday roast dishes like a Yorkshire pudding taco."
To help raise funds, Dough at Deer is running a supporter function through its app where you can get free credit.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 3 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 4 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 7 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 8 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021