Driver appeal after boy approached in Beccles
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are trying to trace a man in connection with an incident in which a 14-year-old boy was approached in Beccles.
It happened on October 16 but was not reported to police until several days later and officers are now asking anyone who may have information to come forward.
The teenager had been walking along London Road at 10am to 10.30am when a red car, possibly a Hyundai, stopped next to him and the driver asked him if he wanted a lift.
The boy declined and the man drove off in the Shadingfield direction.
He was described as being aged in his 60s to early 70s, with grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were the driver involved or if you have any information about who it was, call PC Mingay at Suffolk Police by dialling 101 and quoting crime number 10136.
- 1 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 6 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 7 Mortgage brokers win prestigious national award
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen during early morning theft in Ellough