Driver appeal after boy approached in Beccles
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are trying to trace a man in connection with an incident in which a 14-year-old boy was approached in Beccles.
It happened on October 16 but was not reported to police until several days later and officers are now asking anyone who may have information to come forward.
The teenager had been walking along London Road at 10am to 10.30am when a red car, possibly a Hyundai, stopped next to him and the driver asked him if he wanted a lift.
The boy declined and the man drove off in the Shadingfield direction.
He was described as being aged in his 60s to early 70s, with grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were the driver involved or if you have any information about who it was, call PC Mingay at Suffolk Police by dialling 101 and quoting crime number 10136.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 4 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 5 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 9 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 10 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown