Driver appeal after boy approached in Beccles
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are trying to trace a man in connection with an incident in which a 14-year-old boy was approached in Beccles.
It happened on October 16 but was not reported to police until several days later and officers are now asking anyone who may have information to come forward.
The teenager had been walking along London Road at 10am to 10.30am when a red car, possibly a Hyundai, stopped next to him and the driver asked him if he wanted a lift.
The boy declined and the man drove off in the Shadingfield direction.
He was described as being aged in his 60s to early 70s, with grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were the driver involved or if you have any information about who it was, call PC Mingay at Suffolk Police by dialling 101 and quoting crime number 10136.
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 6 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143