Driver appeal after boy approached in Beccles
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are trying to trace a man in connection with an incident in which a 14-year-old boy was approached in Beccles.
It happened on October 16 but was not reported to police until several days later and officers are now asking anyone who may have information to come forward.
The teenager had been walking along London Road at 10am to 10.30am when a red car, possibly a Hyundai, stopped next to him and the driver asked him if he wanted a lift.
The boy declined and the man drove off in the Shadingfield direction.
He was described as being aged in his 60s to early 70s, with grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you were the driver involved or if you have any information about who it was, call PC Mingay at Suffolk Police by dialling 101 and quoting crime number 10136.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 6 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 7 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Ten high intensity exercises to 'start your day right'
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom