Drivers warned of disruption in Lowestoft
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.
Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
During this time, traffic will be diverted from the A12 St Peters Street/Jubilee Way roundabout via St Peters Street, Katwijk Way, Denmark Road, Station Square, Waveney Road and north onto Battery Green roundabout to Artillery Way.
Drivers are being advised to allow extra time for their journeys and to plan ahead.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest traffic information road users can visit www.highways.gov.uk/traffic, call the Highways Agency Information Line on 08457 50 40 30 or listen to Traffic Radio on DAB digital radio or
their local radio station.
- 1 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 More than 150 people enjoy town's first ever Pride event
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Banned motorist admits dangerous driving around town
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 New signs to be installed after grandmother killed crossing A143