Drivers warned of disruption in Lowestoft
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.
Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
During this time, traffic will be diverted from the A12 St Peters Street/Jubilee Way roundabout via St Peters Street, Katwijk Way, Denmark Road, Station Square, Waveney Road and north onto Battery Green roundabout to Artillery Way.
Drivers are being advised to allow extra time for their journeys and to plan ahead.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest traffic information road users can visit www.highways.gov.uk/traffic, call the Highways Agency Information Line on 08457 50 40 30 or listen to Traffic Radio on DAB digital radio or
their local radio station.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion