Ducks get ready to make a splash at Beccles Duck Race
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
Ducks will be taking to the water in Beccles tomorrow for the annual duck race.
The fun will start at Beccles Quay at 1pm, with stalls, games, and food and drink, with a display in the arean from the fire service at 1.15pm.
The judging of the raft race entries will then take place at 2pm, with the raft race at 2.15pm. There will then be displays in the area from minis rugby at 3.15pm and Beccles martial arts school at 3.45pm.
The judging of the corporate ducks will then take place at 4.15pm, with the ducks taking to the water at 5.15pm for the 12th annual Beccles Duck Race.
The event will culminate with live music from Ebb Tide at 6pm, with the event coming to a close at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Mini ducks are available to buy from Beales, Country Cards, Sweet Memories and Cossey Funeral Services in Beccles. You can also get them on the day.
Beccles Rugby Club is organising the event for the third and final year.
- 1 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 More than 150 people enjoy town's first ever Pride event
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Banned motorist admits dangerous driving around town
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 New signs to be installed after grandmother killed crossing A143