Easter fun for primary school youngsters
- Credit: Archant
Children in nursery and reception at Crowfoot Primary School in Beccles had great fun during this year’s Easter egg-stravaganza.
The early years foundation stage came together to celebrate the start of spring and to have an Easter egg hunt, with a surprise visit from the Easter bunny.
Families were invited to visit the school and take part in a range of fun activities.
They designed eggs, decorated biscuits, made bunnies and created baskets
The early years department is holding an open day today so that new families can see the school. Places will be available for September.
You may also want to watch:
Pop in between 9.30am-3pm.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times