Eleven-year-old girl victim of hit-and-run
- Credit: Photo: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after a driver to failed stop when they were involved in a collision with an eleven-year-old girl.
The collision took place on Thursday, July 18, at 3.25pm in Beccles and involved a dark car and a girl who was riding a pink mountain bike.
The driver failed to stop at the scene afterwards.
The incident took place at the junction of Ashman's Road and London Road in the town centre.
The girl did not sustain major injuries, though she sustained grazes to her leg.
You may also want to watch:
However, the bike's handle bars and front wheel were damaged.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police quoting CAD 204 of July 18, 2019.
- 1 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 2 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 9 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Information can also be submitted anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.