Emergency services called to two-car collision in Loddon this morning
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a two-car collision in Loddon this morning.
The incident happened on George Lane, just of the A146, at about 8.20am, when a Honda Accord and a Nissan Almera where in collision.
Firefighters were called to the scene along with police and an ambulance.
The road was partially blocked but was cleared by 9am.
A female sustained pain to her neck and face and was left in the care of the ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters made the vehicles and scene safe.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 3 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 8 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day