Emergency services called to two-car collision in Loddon this morning
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a two-car collision in Loddon this morning.
The incident happened on George Lane, just of the A146, at about 8.20am, when a Honda Accord and a Nissan Almera where in collision.
Firefighters were called to the scene along with police and an ambulance.
The road was partially blocked but was cleared by 9am.
A female sustained pain to her neck and face and was left in the care of the ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters made the vehicles and scene safe.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 3 Your tributes to the loved and lost for Father's Day
- 4 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 5 Coastal businesses affected by footbridge closure to receive share of £5k a month
- 6 Gala Day organisers take 'difficult decision' to cancel popular event
- 7 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 8 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 9 Live the good life: Listed farmhouse for sale for £700,000 after renovation
- 10 Latitude 2021: More acts announced as director vows festival will go ahead