Entertainment for all the family at Worlingham village fete tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
There will be fun for all the family in Worlingham tomorrow as the traditional village fete gets under way.
Held on All Saints Green, behind the church and former primary school, there will be competitions, displays, games, music, stalls and refreshments.
The fete will open at 1.30pm with a performance from the Great Yarmouth Brass Band and will close at 5pm with a set by Murphy’s Law, who will have people dancing around in the beer tent.
Attractions will include a wildlife stall with birds of prey, a dog agility display by Waggly Tails, Punch and Judy, donkey rides, stalls from the Beccles Platoon of Suffolk Army Cadet Force and East Anglian Air Ambulance, a bouncy castle, Parravani’s ice cream, classic cars, children’s races and swing boats.
There will also be a tug of war competition with teams of eight people competing for the Hillside News shield.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a bar featuring Green Jack beer and a tea tent.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 3 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 6 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 7 Primary school on track to achieving 'good' status according to Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 9 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles