Entertainment for all the family at Worlingham village fete tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
There will be fun for all the family in Worlingham tomorrow as the traditional village fete gets under way.
Held on All Saints Green, behind the church and former primary school, there will be competitions, displays, games, music, stalls and refreshments.
The fete will open at 1.30pm with a performance from the Great Yarmouth Brass Band and will close at 5pm with a set by Murphy’s Law, who will have people dancing around in the beer tent.
Attractions will include a wildlife stall with birds of prey, a dog agility display by Waggly Tails, Punch and Judy, donkey rides, stalls from the Beccles Platoon of Suffolk Army Cadet Force and East Anglian Air Ambulance, a bouncy castle, Parravani’s ice cream, classic cars, children’s races and swing boats.
There will also be a tug of war competition with teams of eight people competing for the Hillside News shield.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a bar featuring Green Jack beer and a tea tent.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 3 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 6 1960s music night to raise hospital funds
- 7 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 8 Damaged opiate vials at hospital 'likely a manufacturing fault'
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post