Entertainment for all the family at Worlingham village fete tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
There will be fun for all the family in Worlingham tomorrow as the traditional village fete gets under way.
Held on All Saints Green, behind the church and former primary school, there will be competitions, displays, games, music, stalls and refreshments.
The fete will open at 1.30pm with a performance from the Great Yarmouth Brass Band and will close at 5pm with a set by Murphy’s Law, who will have people dancing around in the beer tent.
Attractions will include a wildlife stall with birds of prey, a dog agility display by Waggly Tails, Punch and Judy, donkey rides, stalls from the Beccles Platoon of Suffolk Army Cadet Force and East Anglian Air Ambulance, a bouncy castle, Parravani’s ice cream, classic cars, children’s races and swing boats.
There will also be a tug of war competition with teams of eight people competing for the Hillside News shield.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a bar featuring Green Jack beer and a tea tent.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Missing pregnant woman found
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 10 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade