Everything you need to know about voting in our Little Cherubs competition
- Credit: Archant
We have been overwhelmed with the response for our Little Cherubs competition, with more than 100 babies and toddlers smiling for the camera.
The photos were taken by Beccles photographer Dominic Parkes at our special studio set up at Tesco in Beccles, running last Friday and Saturday as well as Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
And now that the photos have been taken, it is down to you to cast your votes and choose who will be crowned the Journal’s cutest Little Cherubs.
The competition has been split into three categories - under a year, one to two years old and two to four years old - and the winner of each group will receive a £25 Tesco voucher and a 20x16 mounted print of your baby’s photo, courtesy of Dominic’s Photography.
All of the photos will be printed in a special supplement in next week’s Beccles and Bungay Journal on April 15, so you will get a chance to see the snaps of your beautiful boy or gorgeous girl.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a newspaper voting form. You can vote as many times as you like, so get your family and friends involved, but no photocopies will be accepted.
Once the votes are in they will be counted and the children with the most votes will be crowned the winners.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 3 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 4 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 5 Footbridge connecting coastal towns to reopen after emergency repairs
- 6 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
So don’t forget to pick up a copy of the paper next week and support your Little Cherubs.