Everything you need to know about voting in our Little Cherubs competition
- Credit: Archant
We have been overwhelmed with the response for our Little Cherubs competition, with more than 100 babies and toddlers smiling for the camera.
The photos were taken by Beccles photographer Dominic Parkes at our special studio set up at Tesco in Beccles, running last Friday and Saturday as well as Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
And now that the photos have been taken, it is down to you to cast your votes and choose who will be crowned the Journal’s cutest Little Cherubs.
The competition has been split into three categories - under a year, one to two years old and two to four years old - and the winner of each group will receive a £25 Tesco voucher and a 20x16 mounted print of your baby’s photo, courtesy of Dominic’s Photography.
All of the photos will be printed in a special supplement in next week’s Beccles and Bungay Journal on April 15, so you will get a chance to see the snaps of your beautiful boy or gorgeous girl.
There will also be a newspaper voting form. You can vote as many times as you like, so get your family and friends involved, but no photocopies will be accepted.
Once the votes are in they will be counted and the children with the most votes will be crowned the winners.
- 1 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 2 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 3 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 4 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 5 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 6 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 7 Bosses of Worlingham Hall admit failing to comply with fire safety notice
- 8 Suffolk records sunniest June in nearly 50 years
- 9 Quad bike rider in hospital with serious injuries after two-vehicle crash
- 10 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
So don’t forget to pick up a copy of the paper next week and support your Little Cherubs.