Ex-Hobart student opens craft shop
AN ex-Hobart High School, Loddon, student has opened up her own craft shop in Norwich.Kate Seaward, from Thurlton, is the brains behind Cherry Cherry in Lower Goat Lane.
AN ex-Hobart High School, Loddon, student has opened up her own craft shop in Norwich.
Kate Seaward, from Thurlton, is the brains behind Cherry Cherry in Lower Goat Lane.
Miss Seaward had been trading in a shop across the road but decided to up sticks and get her own place as her business became more and more successful.
Cherry Cherry's main emphasis is on handmade goods, and the shop provides a platform for independent artists to sell their work.
You may also want to watch:
“As an illustrator and crafty artist myself I wanted to create a shop in which your first reaction is 'wow there's so much to look at, where do I start,'” said Miss Seaward, 26.
“That's why having a bricks and mortar shop is so important to me, it's about the whole experience, seeing the window display, the sign, being enticed in through the door to a creative world of handmade goodies!
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 3 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 4 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 7 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 10 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
“The entire space oozes excitement, and creates a little story. My friend told me it was like an extension of my living room!”
She sells products by artists, illustrators and craft makers from all over the world, as well as local.
Cherry Cherry always has a stall at the Clutter City Market at the Norwich Arts Centre, which takes place every two months.
For more information and to shop online visit www.cherrycherryshop.com