Family fun planned at Rose May Fete this bank holiday
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A family fun day will be returning to Ringsfield on Bank Holiday Monday.
The annual Rose May Fete will take place in the grounds of Ringsfield Village Hall on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 4pm.
The day will include a fun dog show, a variety of stalls, entertainment from local dance groups and a dog agility team, music from the Moore Music Roadshow, a bouncy slide and games for children.
The dog show, now in its eighth year, will have 11 categories including most handsome male, best rescue, and dog most like its owner.
Rose May Fete organiser Denise Feek said: “We are delighted that we are back again this year with this event and would like to take this opportunity to thank all the local residents and business people who have generously supported us with donations of prizes for our grand raffle. We hope that the weather is kind to us and that lots of people come out and support us.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry will be £1 per adult, with accompanied children free.
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay