Family fun planned at Rose May Fete this bank holiday
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A family fun day will be returning to Ringsfield on Bank Holiday Monday.
The annual Rose May Fete will take place in the grounds of Ringsfield Village Hall on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 4pm.
The day will include a fun dog show, a variety of stalls, entertainment from local dance groups and a dog agility team, music from the Moore Music Roadshow, a bouncy slide and games for children.
The dog show, now in its eighth year, will have 11 categories including most handsome male, best rescue, and dog most like its owner.
Rose May Fete organiser Denise Feek said: “We are delighted that we are back again this year with this event and would like to take this opportunity to thank all the local residents and business people who have generously supported us with donations of prizes for our grand raffle. We hope that the weather is kind to us and that lots of people come out and support us.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry will be £1 per adult, with accompanied children free.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 4 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 5 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 9 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 10 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees