Family fun planned at Rose May Fete this bank holiday
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A family fun day will be returning to Ringsfield on Bank Holiday Monday.
The annual Rose May Fete will take place in the grounds of Ringsfield Village Hall on Monday, May 7, from 10am to 4pm.
The day will include a fun dog show, a variety of stalls, entertainment from local dance groups and a dog agility team, music from the Moore Music Roadshow, a bouncy slide and games for children.
The dog show, now in its eighth year, will have 11 categories including most handsome male, best rescue, and dog most like its owner.
Rose May Fete organiser Denise Feek said: “We are delighted that we are back again this year with this event and would like to take this opportunity to thank all the local residents and business people who have generously supported us with donations of prizes for our grand raffle. We hope that the weather is kind to us and that lots of people come out and support us.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry will be £1 per adult, with accompanied children free.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 Theatre to end first socially-distanced season with award-winning duo
- 7 Care home bosses welcome proposed roll-out of rapid covid tests
- 8 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 9 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 10 Brewer Adnams donated £1.4 million to Suffolk good causes