Fancy a pint? Annual beer festival attracts hundreds to Beccles Public Hall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Beccles has been playing host to hundreds of beer enthusiasts as the town holds its annual three-day beer festival.
Those who like a pint or three began flocking to Beccles Public Hall last night (Friday, November 18), where they were treated to special ales from 26 breweries and cider from four cider makers, all from across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Continuing across Saturday until 11pm and on Sunday from midday to 6pm, the festival is welcoming Waveney’s newest brewery, ‘Bull of the Woods’ from Kirby Cane.
The festival is also offering live music and a selection of hot and cold snacks.
Co-organiser Graham Elliott said: “This is an event that really puts Beccles on the map and benefits the town as a whole.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re limited with space but it’s great to promote Beccles and our fantastic public hall.”
Funds are being raised over the course of the weekend for Beccles lido.
For more information about the Beccles Beer Festival, visit www.becclesbeerfestival.co.uk.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 8 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 9 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café