Farewell performance at Worlingham Primary School
- Credit: Nick Butcher
After rehearsing for weeks, pupils from Worlingham Primary School entertained parents and teachers with their performance of songs and stories from Joseph and the Amazing Technicoloured Dream Coat.
The musical was a farewell performance from Year 6 children who will be leaving the school for pastures new this term.
With backing vocals provided by Year 5, the show included live music provided by teacher Andy Winkwoth.
Mr Winkworth, who produced the show, said: “I’m really pleased it went really well, all the children were very good at learning their lines.”
Songs included ‘Benjamin’s Calypso’, ‘Any Dream Will Do’, and the ‘Song of the King’.
You may also want to watch:
The performance began at 6pm and parents were invited in early to view the youngster’s colourful artwork displayed around the school.
The school will soon be closing and moving to a larger nearby premises.
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 4 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Man admits inflicting grievous bodily harm during altercation in Bungay
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months