Farewell performance at Worlingham Primary School
- Credit: Nick Butcher
After rehearsing for weeks, pupils from Worlingham Primary School entertained parents and teachers with their performance of songs and stories from Joseph and the Amazing Technicoloured Dream Coat.
The musical was a farewell performance from Year 6 children who will be leaving the school for pastures new this term.
With backing vocals provided by Year 5, the show included live music provided by teacher Andy Winkwoth.
Mr Winkworth, who produced the show, said: “I’m really pleased it went really well, all the children were very good at learning their lines.”
Songs included ‘Benjamin’s Calypso’, ‘Any Dream Will Do’, and the ‘Song of the King’.
You may also want to watch:
The performance began at 6pm and parents were invited in early to view the youngster’s colourful artwork displayed around the school.
The school will soon be closing and moving to a larger nearby premises.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Woman's body found at Loddon home