Farewell performance at Worlingham Primary School
- Credit: Nick Butcher
After rehearsing for weeks, pupils from Worlingham Primary School entertained parents and teachers with their performance of songs and stories from Joseph and the Amazing Technicoloured Dream Coat.
The musical was a farewell performance from Year 6 children who will be leaving the school for pastures new this term.
With backing vocals provided by Year 5, the show included live music provided by teacher Andy Winkwoth.
Mr Winkworth, who produced the show, said: “I’m really pleased it went really well, all the children were very good at learning their lines.”
Songs included ‘Benjamin’s Calypso’, ‘Any Dream Will Do’, and the ‘Song of the King’.
You may also want to watch:
The performance began at 6pm and parents were invited in early to view the youngster’s colourful artwork displayed around the school.
The school will soon be closing and moving to a larger nearby premises.
- 1 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 2 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 6 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 7 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis