Faster mobile data for Norfolk village after improvements made
- Credit: PA
Lovers of YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram in Kirby Row will have much to celebrate following the announcement they can now enjoy faster data speeds in their area.
Vodafone announced an increase in the speed of their 4G data as well as a more reliable 3G voice signal thanks to recent network improvements.
A spokesman said: “Residents of the village will be able to access fast 4G mobile internet, enjoying the latest news, music and videos on their mobile device, smartphones or tablets.
“Vodafone 4G will also support local businesses, helping them to make more effective use of mobile devices and digital services.”
They added: “Visitors to Kirby Row will benefit too – faster data speeds mean less time spent waiting for web pages containing maps and other key visitor information to load.”
You may also want to watch:
Kye Prigg, head of networks for Vodafone UK, said: “Mobile connectivity plays a vital role in supporting the economy and keeping communities in touch.”
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 3 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 4 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 5 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 6 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 7 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 8 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk