Faster mobile data for Norfolk village after improvements made
- Credit: PA
Lovers of YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram in Kirby Row will have much to celebrate following the announcement they can now enjoy faster data speeds in their area.
Vodafone announced an increase in the speed of their 4G data as well as a more reliable 3G voice signal thanks to recent network improvements.
A spokesman said: “Residents of the village will be able to access fast 4G mobile internet, enjoying the latest news, music and videos on their mobile device, smartphones or tablets.
“Vodafone 4G will also support local businesses, helping them to make more effective use of mobile devices and digital services.”
They added: “Visitors to Kirby Row will benefit too – faster data speeds mean less time spent waiting for web pages containing maps and other key visitor information to load.”
You may also want to watch:
Kye Prigg, head of networks for Vodafone UK, said: “Mobile connectivity plays a vital role in supporting the economy and keeping communities in touch.”
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says