Faster mobile data for Norfolk village after improvements made
- Credit: PA
Lovers of YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram in Kirby Row will have much to celebrate following the announcement they can now enjoy faster data speeds in their area.
Vodafone announced an increase in the speed of their 4G data as well as a more reliable 3G voice signal thanks to recent network improvements.
A spokesman said: “Residents of the village will be able to access fast 4G mobile internet, enjoying the latest news, music and videos on their mobile device, smartphones or tablets.
“Vodafone 4G will also support local businesses, helping them to make more effective use of mobile devices and digital services.”
They added: “Visitors to Kirby Row will benefit too – faster data speeds mean less time spent waiting for web pages containing maps and other key visitor information to load.”
You may also want to watch:
Kye Prigg, head of networks for Vodafone UK, said: “Mobile connectivity plays a vital role in supporting the economy and keeping communities in touch.”
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 5 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 6 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 10 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region