Festival tickets on sale this month
The final batch of tickets for this year's Latitude festival will go on sale on March 23 at 7pm.Early birds snapped up the first batch of tickets for the popular music and arts festival at 2008 prices just after last year's event.
The final batch of tickets for this year's Latitude festival will go on sale on March 23 at 7pm.
Early birds snapped up the first batch of tickets for the popular music and arts festival at 2008 prices just after last year's event.
Prices for Latitude 2009, which will again be held at Henham Park near Southwold, are yet to be revealed.
The headline acts for the eco-friendly festival, which will take place on July 17, 18 and 19, will be unveiled the same day the tickets go on sale.
You may also want to watch:
Now in its fourth year, Latitude is expected to draw similar numbers to last year's event, which attracted as many as 25,000 people.
It was reported last month that organisers were considering introducing a carbon-offsetting programme, with revellers donating a fee to offset the damage caused by carbon emissions.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 3 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 6 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 7 Primary school on track to achieving 'good' status according to Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 9 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 10 Live the good life: Listed farmhouse for sale for £700,000 after renovation
They also offered transport secretary Geoff Hoon a lifetime ticket to Latitude, which is promoted as a green event, if he changed his mind about the third runway being built at Heathrow, and denied that Mr Hoon, who is known to have enjoyed previous Latitudes, had been banned from attending.
For more information, visit www.latitudefestival.co.uk