Search

Firefighters put out car fire which spread to garage roof

PUBLISHED: 10:40 25 April 2018 | UPDATED: 10:40 25 April 2018

Firefighters successfully put out the fire. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Firefighters successfully put out the fire. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Archant

A car fire which spread to a garage roof has been put out by firefighters.

The fire, which was believed to have been started accidentally, only required an extinguisher despite spreading to the roof of the garage in Holton, near Halesworth.

The fire service were called at 9.03 before stopping the fire by 9.51, and was attended by one crew from Beccles.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Beccles and Bungay Journal. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Beccles and Bungay Journal