Firefighters put out car fire which spread to garage roof

Firefighters successfully put out the fire. PIC: Denise Bradley.

Firefighters successfully put out the fire. PIC: Denise Bradley. - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017

A car fire which spread to a garage roof has been put out by firefighters.

The fire, which was believed to have been started accidentally, only required an extinguisher despite spreading to the roof of the garage in Holton, near Halesworth.

The fire service were called at 9.03 before stopping the fire by 9.51, and was attended by one crew from Beccles.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter