Flower club donates funds to air ambulance
- Credit: Archant
A cheque for £645 has been presented to the East Anglian Air Ambulance by members of Loddon Flower Club.
During their meeting on November 7, chairman Margaret Turner presented the funds to Jackie Greenfield, a representative from the charity.
The money was raised by members of the club from a coffee morning, raffles and events throughout the last year. Their chosen charity for next year will be Parkinson’s UK.
At the same meeting, the club welcomed Mu from Bungay Flower Club who demonstrated her interpretation of “Where’s That Going to Go?” with flowers.
Loddon Flower Club’s next event will be an open meeting on December 5 when Lee Berrill will be demonstrating with his title “Deck the Halls”. There will be stalls, refreshments, a tombola and raffle.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £12 and the doors will be open from 6.45pm with the demonstration starting at 7.30pm, at Hobart High School in Kittens Lane, Loddon.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 3 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 4 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 5 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 6 'Magical' Southwold holidays inspire children's author's latest book
- 7 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 8 Police called after large fight breaks out in Beccles
- 9 How to pay your respects to Prince Philip around East Suffolk
- 10 Elections 2021: Suffolk police commissioner candidates published