Ford Focus flips onto roof during rush-hour collision in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A woman escaped with only minor injuries after the car she was travelling in flipped onto its roof following a rush-hour collision.
The incident occurred just before 5pm yesterday (November 28) on the junction of College Lane and Ellough Road in Beccles.
The woman’s Ford Focus collided with a BMW 1 Series causing it to flip and land on its roof in a nearby field.
A police spokesman said: “The woman complained of lower back pain and an ambulance was initially called to the scene.
“It was then cancelled as the woman said she was happy to make her own way to hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Following the collision Ellough Road was closed.
A recovery vehicle arrived at 6.30pm and the road reopened just before 7pm.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Former soldier jailed after pointing fake gun at ex-partner
- 3 Tributes to much-loved mother who 'cared for everyone'
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 5 More walk-in Covid vaccine appointments offered at town pharmacy
- 6 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 7 Latitude decision will be made by end of the week, boss says
- 8 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 9 Two-car crash on A12 causes delays
- 10 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy