Ford Focus flips onto roof during rush-hour collision in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A woman escaped with only minor injuries after the car she was travelling in flipped onto its roof following a rush-hour collision.
The incident occurred just before 5pm yesterday (November 28) on the junction of College Lane and Ellough Road in Beccles.
The woman’s Ford Focus collided with a BMW 1 Series causing it to flip and land on its roof in a nearby field.
A police spokesman said: “The woman complained of lower back pain and an ambulance was initially called to the scene.
“It was then cancelled as the woman said she was happy to make her own way to hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Following the collision Ellough Road was closed.
A recovery vehicle arrived at 6.30pm and the road reopened just before 7pm.
- 1 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 2 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 3 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 4 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer
- 5 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 8 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 9 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes