Ford Focus flips onto roof during rush-hour collision in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A woman escaped with only minor injuries after the car she was travelling in flipped onto its roof following a rush-hour collision.
The incident occurred just before 5pm yesterday (November 28) on the junction of College Lane and Ellough Road in Beccles.
The woman’s Ford Focus collided with a BMW 1 Series causing it to flip and land on its roof in a nearby field.
A police spokesman said: “The woman complained of lower back pain and an ambulance was initially called to the scene.
“It was then cancelled as the woman said she was happy to make her own way to hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Following the collision Ellough Road was closed.
A recovery vehicle arrived at 6.30pm and the road reopened just before 7pm.
- 1 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 7 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 8 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock