Ford Focus flips onto roof during rush-hour collision in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A woman escaped with only minor injuries after the car she was travelling in flipped onto its roof following a rush-hour collision.
The incident occurred just before 5pm yesterday (November 28) on the junction of College Lane and Ellough Road in Beccles.
The woman’s Ford Focus collided with a BMW 1 Series causing it to flip and land on its roof in a nearby field.
A police spokesman said: “The woman complained of lower back pain and an ambulance was initially called to the scene.
“It was then cancelled as the woman said she was happy to make her own way to hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Following the collision Ellough Road was closed.
A recovery vehicle arrived at 6.30pm and the road reopened just before 7pm.
- 1 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 2 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 3 'Leisure will be back' - Beccles reacts to PM roadmap announcement
- 4 Dog food brand's delight at launch of new range of wet food treats
- 5 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 6 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 7 New lease of life for fire ravaged town centre store
- 8 Five-pronged plan for Suffolk Covid recovery to be published in June
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Suffolk's Red Rooster music festival WILL go ahead over August Bank Holiday