Former Norwich City stars to play in care farm’s first charity match
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The Friends of Clinks Care Farm are holding their first ever charity football match to raise funds for new facilities.
The match will be held on Saturday, May 5, at Bungay Town Football Club’s ground at the Maltings in Ditchingham, with gates opening at noon for the match to start at 1pm.
Players from Clinks Care Farm in Toft Monks will be joined by former Norwich City players including Adrian Forbes, Darren Kenton, Matt Gill and more to be confirmed.
There will be a barbecue with Clinks sausages and burgers and an opportunity to take penalty kicks against the former Norwich players.
The afternoon will be finished off with a charity auction including a signed Norwich City shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Funds raised will help to improve the facilities at the farm.
Admission will cost £3 for adults and £1 for children under 12 years on the gate.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 5 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 6 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 7 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 Homelessness charity celebrating 10 years of transforming lives
The event is being sponsored by Musker McIntyre estate agents and the Waveney River Centre