Where is the cheapest place to fill your car in Waveney?
- Credit: Archant
Drivers continue to face sky high prices at the pumps as the cost of petrol and diesel soar.
On a day when protesters gathered on the M25 over record high fuel prices, which affected travel across the country, we surveyed the prices of a number of petrol stations in the Waveney and south Norfolk area.
- 1 Care home's failings continue after damning report reveals abuse fears
- 2 Challenging future for high streets amid fall in shoppers
- 3 'Bus week' scheme to protect 'lifeline' route in town
- 4 Beccles mother publishes new children's book
- 5 Holiday business owner fined over £5k after 'excessive waste' found at site
- 6 War medals and ancient antiques stolen in south Norfolk burglary
- 7 Five-bedroom country house with 'secret garden' on sale for £1.25m
- 8 Motorcyclist injured after crash in busy Suffolk road
- 9 New minister appointed for Beccles Salvation Army
- 10 Camera club showcases best of town's efforts
Shell, Normanston Drive
BP, Kirkley Run
Esso, Oulton Broad
BP, Gillingham Services
ASDA in Lowestoft has by a long way the cheapest prices for both petrol and diesel, while BP at Gillingham Service station and the Loddon Shell station, which is just five miles further towards Norwich than the Gillingham petrol station, are both the most costly place to refuel both petrol and diesel, on Friday, July 22.