Festive bazaar and fundraising sale to boost worthy causes
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A Christmas bazaar will entertain guests as it takes centre stage at Ditchingham village hall this weekend.
Organised by the Friends of All Hallows Hospital, the Christmas bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 24 from 11am to 2.30pm.
A spokesman said: “There will be a variety of stalls including home produce, tombola, books, cakes jewellery and gifts so come and browse while listening to live music and enjoy refreshments, including homemade soup.
“There will be activities for children and a magic tree with prizes to be won – and Father Christmas will there.
“The grand raffle has a wonderful hamper full of Christmas goodies to be won.”
You may also want to watch:
A sale will also be held at The Royal British Legion Club in Bungay on Saturday, November 24 from 10am to noon with refreshments and lots of stalls including raffle, tombola and cakes – all in aid of The Poppy Appeal.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 6 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times