Festive bazaar and fundraising sale to boost worthy causes
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A Christmas bazaar will entertain guests as it takes centre stage at Ditchingham village hall this weekend.
Organised by the Friends of All Hallows Hospital, the Christmas bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 24 from 11am to 2.30pm.
A spokesman said: “There will be a variety of stalls including home produce, tombola, books, cakes jewellery and gifts so come and browse while listening to live music and enjoy refreshments, including homemade soup.
“There will be activities for children and a magic tree with prizes to be won – and Father Christmas will there.
“The grand raffle has a wonderful hamper full of Christmas goodies to be won.”
You may also want to watch:
A sale will also be held at The Royal British Legion Club in Bungay on Saturday, November 24 from 10am to noon with refreshments and lots of stalls including raffle, tombola and cakes – all in aid of The Poppy Appeal.
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 5 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 6 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 7 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight