Funeral home on the move
- Credit: Archant
Family run Rosedale Funeral Home have relocated into new premises just two doors down from their existing one in Upper Olland Street, Bungay.
George Ling, one of Rosedale’s foundling funeral directors said: “Rosedale has been providing a service to the district of Bungay for over eight years and we have simply outgrown our original premises.”
The new home (which has moved into the old Nursey’s building) offers a reception area and family rooms as well as a Chapel of Rest.
The Chapel of Rest has been blessed by members of the local clergy and the home was officially opened by George Ling and Logan Middleton, the three-year-old son of Rosedale’s funeral director Chloe Middleton.
People will be given the opportunity to visit the new funeral home on Thursday, September 25, for people to attend an open day to help dispel the myths associated with the funeral profession.It will be supporting Macmillan Cancer by hosting a coffee morning.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, visit www.rosedalefuneral home.co.uk
- 1 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 2 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 3 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'
- 4 Vulnerable man 'who couldn't cope in prison' spared jail
- 5 New Suffolk 'get away from it all' glamping site go-ahead
- 6 Five level crossing close shaves in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 'A proper Beccles character' - Tributes to 'gentle' father and bike shop owner
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy
- 10 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse