Funeral home on the move
- Credit: Archant
Family run Rosedale Funeral Home have relocated into new premises just two doors down from their existing one in Upper Olland Street, Bungay.
George Ling, one of Rosedale’s foundling funeral directors said: “Rosedale has been providing a service to the district of Bungay for over eight years and we have simply outgrown our original premises.”
The new home (which has moved into the old Nursey’s building) offers a reception area and family rooms as well as a Chapel of Rest.
The Chapel of Rest has been blessed by members of the local clergy and the home was officially opened by George Ling and Logan Middleton, the three-year-old son of Rosedale’s funeral director Chloe Middleton.
People will be given the opportunity to visit the new funeral home on Thursday, September 25, for people to attend an open day to help dispel the myths associated with the funeral profession.It will be supporting Macmillan Cancer by hosting a coffee morning.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, visit www.rosedalefuneral home.co.uk
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 5 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 8 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found