Funeral home on the move
- Credit: Archant
Family run Rosedale Funeral Home have relocated into new premises just two doors down from their existing one in Upper Olland Street, Bungay.
George Ling, one of Rosedale’s foundling funeral directors said: “Rosedale has been providing a service to the district of Bungay for over eight years and we have simply outgrown our original premises.”
The new home (which has moved into the old Nursey’s building) offers a reception area and family rooms as well as a Chapel of Rest.
The Chapel of Rest has been blessed by members of the local clergy and the home was officially opened by George Ling and Logan Middleton, the three-year-old son of Rosedale’s funeral director Chloe Middleton.
People will be given the opportunity to visit the new funeral home on Thursday, September 25, for people to attend an open day to help dispel the myths associated with the funeral profession.It will be supporting Macmillan Cancer by hosting a coffee morning.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, visit www.rosedalefuneral home.co.uk
- 1 How many of these 127 Great Taste Award-winning products have you tried?
- 2 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer
- 3 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 4 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 5 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 6 New book chronicles one of the most tragic rail collisions in history
- 7 Business grants of up to £25,000 on offer to Covid-hit companies
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 10 50 unmissable nights out in Suffolk