Funeral home on the move
- Credit: Archant
Family run Rosedale Funeral Home have relocated into new premises just two doors down from their existing one in Upper Olland Street, Bungay.
George Ling, one of Rosedale’s foundling funeral directors said: “Rosedale has been providing a service to the district of Bungay for over eight years and we have simply outgrown our original premises.”
The new home (which has moved into the old Nursey’s building) offers a reception area and family rooms as well as a Chapel of Rest.
The Chapel of Rest has been blessed by members of the local clergy and the home was officially opened by George Ling and Logan Middleton, the three-year-old son of Rosedale’s funeral director Chloe Middleton.
People will be given the opportunity to visit the new funeral home on Thursday, September 25, for people to attend an open day to help dispel the myths associated with the funeral profession.It will be supporting Macmillan Cancer by hosting a coffee morning.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, visit www.rosedalefuneral home.co.uk
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
- 10 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published