Garden experts at Halesworth question time event
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two Halesworth groups have come together to present a second Gardeners’ Question Time event.
Following the success of last year, the Friends of St Mary’s and Halesworth Volunteer Centre have assembled a panel of gardening experts to answer questions at St Mary’s Church in Halesworth on Wednesday, June 24.
The line up includes Matthew Tanton Brown, horticulturalist and plantsman, Andrew Brogan, exotic plant specialist, Denise Johnson, gardener at Somerleyton Hall and cutting flowers expert, and Neill Ludman, garden designer and course director.
For the second year garden designer Jason Lock will preside as chairman.
There will be a chance to meet the panel and buy plants for those arriving early, with doors opening at 6.45pm. The questions will start at 7.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Admission costs £5 and proceeds from the event will be shared between the Friends of St Mary’s and Halesworth Volunteer Centre.
Both groups are supporting the major regeneration project at the church to make it more accessible for community activities.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 8 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 9 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café