Get your entries in for Miss Beccles!
THE Miss Beccles competition is now only a week away, with just a few more days left to get your entry in.Entries to the competition, which will find two princesses aged from eight to 12, as well as one Miss Beccles aged from 18 to 30, will close on Tuesday.
THE Miss Beccles competition is now only a week away, with just a few more days left to get your entry in.
Entries to the competition, which will find two princesses aged from eight to 12, as well as one Miss Beccles aged from 18 to 30, will close on Tuesday.
The competition will be staged at Blyburgate Hall next Friday, and amongst the judges will be last year's winner Jenny Williams.
Jenny, a mum of two daughters, said she has had a “great time” representing her town and has made lots of new friends in the process.
You may also want to watch:
All three winners of this year's competition will receive a cash prize, and the dresses and regalia for all events will be provided.
The Queen will also receive a voucher for a spa day to include an hour's treatment of their choice, full use of leisure facilities plus lunch.
- 1 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 2 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 3 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 4 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 5 ‘World class’ Suffolk engineering company gets royal seal of approval
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Staff shortages in Southwold as workers isolate after Latitude Festival
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
The organisers would like to stress that this competition is open to all females, including mums. If you have a sister, daughter, mum, or friend whom you think has what it takes to be Miss Beccles, you can get an entry form by telephoning 01502 715671, visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk/Miss Beccles, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tickets for this year's event will be available on the door at �2 per person. Entrants are free.
Entries on the night will not be accepted.
The organisers said they would like to thank the out going ambassador Jenny, and her princesses Eleanor and Kate.