Get your entries in for Miss Beccles!
THE Miss Beccles competition is now only a week away, with just a few more days left to get your entry in.Entries to the competition, which will find two princesses aged from eight to 12, as well as one Miss Beccles aged from 18 to 30, will close on Tuesday.
THE Miss Beccles competition is now only a week away, with just a few more days left to get your entry in.
Entries to the competition, which will find two princesses aged from eight to 12, as well as one Miss Beccles aged from 18 to 30, will close on Tuesday.
The competition will be staged at Blyburgate Hall next Friday, and amongst the judges will be last year's winner Jenny Williams.
Jenny, a mum of two daughters, said she has had a “great time” representing her town and has made lots of new friends in the process.
You may also want to watch:
All three winners of this year's competition will receive a cash prize, and the dresses and regalia for all events will be provided.
The Queen will also receive a voucher for a spa day to include an hour's treatment of their choice, full use of leisure facilities plus lunch.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
The organisers would like to stress that this competition is open to all females, including mums. If you have a sister, daughter, mum, or friend whom you think has what it takes to be Miss Beccles, you can get an entry form by telephoning 01502 715671, visiting www.becclescarnival.co.uk/Miss Beccles, or emailing email@example.com.
The tickets for this year's event will be available on the door at �2 per person. Entrants are free.
Entries on the night will not be accepted.
The organisers said they would like to thank the out going ambassador Jenny, and her princesses Eleanor and Kate.