Graffiti culprits sought by police
POLICE are appealing for information after graffiti was painted on a road sign on the A143 between 10pm on Sunday and 9am yesterday. White paint was used on the 5ft by 4ft green sign, which is close to the Clays roundabout outside Bungay.
POLICE are appealing for information after graffiti was painted on a road sign on the A143 between 10pm on Sunday and 9am yesterday.
White paint was used on the 5ft by 4ft green sign, which is close to the Clays roundabout outside Bungay.
It is thought a ladder or similar would have been needed to cause the damage as the graffiti was high up on the sign, which is off the ground. Did you see anyone near the sign between these times?
Police are also keen to speak to anyone who may have seen a vehicle dripping white paint as an officer discovered a trail of paint along Broad Street into Bridge Street, along Ditchingham Dam around chicken roundabout, up Norwich Road into Loddon Road and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident, the vehicle or have any information that may help please call PC 443 Skuse at Bungay Police on 01986 835300.
- 1 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 2 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 6 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 9 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 10 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer