Graffiti culprits sought by police
POLICE are appealing for information after graffiti was painted on a road sign on the A143 between 10pm on Sunday and 9am yesterday. White paint was used on the 5ft by 4ft green sign, which is close to the Clays roundabout outside Bungay.
POLICE are appealing for information after graffiti was painted on a road sign on the A143 between 10pm on Sunday and 9am yesterday.
White paint was used on the 5ft by 4ft green sign, which is close to the Clays roundabout outside Bungay.
It is thought a ladder or similar would have been needed to cause the damage as the graffiti was high up on the sign, which is off the ground. Did you see anyone near the sign between these times?
Police are also keen to speak to anyone who may have seen a vehicle dripping white paint as an officer discovered a trail of paint along Broad Street into Bridge Street, along Ditchingham Dam around chicken roundabout, up Norwich Road into Loddon Road and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident, the vehicle or have any information that may help please call PC 443 Skuse at Bungay Police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 Improving town's connectivity could 'attract more residents and visitors'
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 6 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 Schools in ‘very difficult position’ over pupil classroom face mask changes
- 10 Teenager given big break with weekly show on coastal radio station