Search

Grill pan causes fire at Henham

PUBLISHED: 17:11 14 December 2009 | UPDATED: 08:59 01 August 2010

A GRILL pan left unattended has caused a fire at Manor Farm Cottages in Henham.

Fire crews from Southwold and Halesworth were called at 3.20pm this afternoon to the smoke-logged property.

A GRILL pan left unattended has caused a fire at Manor Farm Cottages in Henham.

Fire crews from Southwold and Halesworth were called at 3.20pm this afternoon to the smoke-logged property.

Two breathing apparatus and a hose were used to put the blaze out.

The stop was called at around 4pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Beccles and Bungay Journal. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Beccles and Bungay Journal